How useful Facebook is to students
The 40 best websites for students
1. Whether Christoph Karrasch sticks his tongue in the Dead Sea or goes fishing at a Finnish ice hole - the travel blogger has his video camera for his side vonunterwegs.comAlways there.
2. That makes the rainforest happy. Simply put the link in the input field of printfriendly.comcopy and the page erases all unnecessary nonsense when printing.
3. Forgot song title? Then on midomi.comSing or hum to the scraps of songs. The site will find almost every catchy tune with a frightening certainty.
4. Looking for inspiration? Then visit ted.com: There are hundreds of videos of inspiring lectures by bright minds, all in English and none longer than 20 minutes.
5. More than 150 webcams open up to you earthcam.comWindow to the whole world. Some even have sound in their luggage.
6. On the page co-founded by the documentary filmmaker Valentin Thurn foodsharing.deleftover food, for example from a party, can be put in and picked up.
7. A video of a man bowling backwards or a 12-minute documentary about coffee culture. The blog laughingsquid.comfrom San Francisco has it all.
8. What your professor says is all bullshit. Now you can prove it. To test a text for its blah content, just add it Blablameter.deand be amazed.
9. On studentrecipes.comThere are well-categorized recipes for quick bargain meals and, on top of that, a blog with useful articles about basic kitchen equipment, for example.
10. over roomsurfer.comcheap private rooms can be found all over the world. The highlight: an algorithm taps your own Facebook profile for preferences and interests and then matches that with other room surfers who tick similarly.
The top 10 websites against boredom
1. Bad mood? At openpuppies.com there are so many cute puppies that the bad mood quickly evaporates!
2. Anyone looking for new music should look to forgetify.com look around. Over 4 million songs on Spotify have rarely or never been listened to, and the website wants to make sure that these songs are not forgotten. There is bound to be something new for the playlist!
3. There is even more encouragement calmingmanatee.com. The cute manatees have something to say to you!
4. Total boredom and invincible laziness? Times upsloths.arerad.com a picture with some lovely sloths!
5. Don't know which movie to watch next?agoodmovietowatch.com has some suggestions!
6. Writer's block?writeordie.com punishes you if you haven't typed for too long. So quick, otherwise the website will delete parts of your text!
7. If you want to get creative, do something!29a.ch lets you quickly paint a beautiful star nebula.
8. Sometimes writing is much more atmospheric when it is raining and falling asleep when it is raining is very special. When the weather doesn't play along, it helpsrainymood.com further.
9. When the silence becomes overwhelming, the coffee shop atmosphere can fuel productivity. Atcoffitivity.com you can even set what kind of background noise you want.
10. What could be nicer than kittens?writtenkitten.co shows you a kitten every 100 words so that you can be motivated to write your homework!
- What are the causes of soil infertility
- What makes a post on LinkedIn interesting
- Why did Jesus Christ die
- Is there a website for learning projects
- Where is Mansa Musa's gold today
- Should I move to Bangalore
- Can be polygenic inheritance for multiple alleles
- Which is flammable kerosene or gasoline
- What are you interested in North Korea
- Do you miss Dr. Kalam
- How is Allen DLP for JEE preparation
- How does the Amazon ranking work
- What is the iPhone XR vs XS
- Can I challenge the OMR sheet
- Why aren't you using a Windows Phone
- Is immortality a punishment or a reward?
- How do I get people to listen
- How do you separate kerosene and gasoline
- How can I get citizenship of Brunei
- Why are most Americans ultra-conservative
- Which is the capital of Bihar 1
- How do I become less innocent?
- How can fashion change beauty standards
- What are the top link building methods
- Are all enantiomers racemic
- How does the adoption process work
- Is coconut milk keto friendly
- Which notebook do you use most often?
- How is hexane broken down
- What is a subpoena
- Why do airlines use kiosks
- Do animals sometimes die from getting sick?
- What religion do spirits or spirits follow
- Get nervous before sports games